Monday 20 April 2009

ORACLE CARD READING

On Friday night I felt the urge to use the Archangel Oracle cards again so took them out of the drawer. After mentally preparing myself with a little deep breathing I firstly asked for guidance, then shuffled the cards. This was the first card:


The additional message: Your Spiritual understanding is rising to another level, as you open up to new ways of looking at life. Keep an open mind, and let go of limited thinking and illusions. Pay attention to signs - information that comes to you three times or more. Notice geometric shapes and symbols in your physical and psychic vision. Know that your increased awareness may shift your relationships and career goals. I'll guide you through these changes so your life mirrors your inner experiences.

Working with Archangel Raziel: As the wizard and alchemist of the angelic realm, Raziel helps us understand ideas that defy normal logic. He expands and challenges everyday thinking in ways that ultimately have healing effects. If you hunger for deep spiritual understanding, ask Raziel to enter your dreams. You'll soul travel with him to classrooms where he'll help you uncover truths and secrets. Upon awakening, you may not fully remember or understand Raziel's teachings, yet this knowledge is permanently imbedded in your subconscious, where it guides you throughout each day.

Appropriate, given that I'd recently attended my first Development Circle meeting and currently wish to expand my Spiritual and psychic side. It reinforces the feeling that things are proceeding the way they are meant to.

Next I felt drawn to asking: What's my next step? Another shuffle and out came this card:


The additional message: Metatron uses sacred geometry shapes to clear and align the chakra energy centres in our bodies. Mentally ask Metatron to open your chakras and he'll gently send his "Metatron cube" (the shape pictured in the card illustration) through the crown chakra at the top of your head. The cube rotates downward, cleaning psychic toxins from your body and chakras. When your chakras are clear you'll feel more energised and have increased intuition.

Working with Archangel Metatron: Metatron's aura is beautiful violet and sea foam-green stripes. The crystal aligned with Metatron's energy is watermelon tourmaline.

I laughed with glee when I saw this one - how apt it was when I've been practising how to open and close my chakras and was going to have a Reiki treatment the following morning! Of course I asked Archangel Metatron to be with me and aid Aureen during the treatment....... I shall do a post about that next, so you'll be able to judge for yourself on the effectiveness of it. :0)

I then felt the need to ask one final question: Is this the right Path for me? A shuffle of the cards and this one was drawn:


The additional message: You are a spiritual teacher and an avid learner. Learning and teaching are linked in a perfect cycle in which information comes to you when you need it. Teach others about the topics that awaken your passions. The more you teach, the more your lessons are reinforced within yourself. Be open to sharing new ideas and learning about topics that aren't in your immediate sphere of interest. Your students will teach you in many ways, too. Trust in your teaching and learning abilities, as your mind is one with the Divine Mind. You are an intelligent and wise being. Know that it's safe in this lifetime for you to be outspoken in your teachings.

Working with Archangel Zadkiel: Zadkiel is the ultimate spiritual professor. He's patient, kind and has access to all knowledge. He's widely known for his ability to help human memory function. If you need to remember or memorise any information ask Zadkiel to assist. Anything that you need to know, Zadkiel is glad to teach you - just ask him questions in order to elicit his help. Sometimes Zadkiel uses the Socratic method of teaching, which means that he'll lead you so you can learn for yourself. Being observant of patterns in everything you see, hear and think is the best way to benefit from Zadkiel's teachings.

I certainly love to learn anything and everything I can, especially about the seen and unseen worlds around me, now more than ever, and read as wide a variety of subjects as possible. I wasn't so sure about the teaching until I thought about this blog and its content and how I would like it to develop - I guess by sharing the things that interest me in this way it could be considered a form of teaching. I certainly hope that all open-minded individuals find something of interest in what they read here and that it will, in however small a way, help in raising awareness of, and tolerance to, all Pagan belief systems - which is nothing scarey, contrary to what the popular press would have everyone believe. If it also makes someone aware of other possibilities out there or helps them find their own way along their chosen Path, then that would be an added Blessing.......... though my main hope is that all those that visit aren't just bored to tears. LOL :0)

Bright Blessings to all

1 comment:

Julie said...

Not bored here LOL

You have learnt such a lot since we first met, i love to read the progression you have made, its wonderful Karan and you have become a very different/changed person with these new things in your life, its great to watch you 'grow'